Senior Concrete Estimator
We’re seeking a Senior Concrete Estimator to join one of the nation’s premier concrete contractors as the continue to grow at an impressive rate. The ideal candidate will have 5-10+ years of self-perform concrete estimating experience in commercial and industrial construction. Experience with a concrete contractor or self-perform GC is desired
- Review plans and specs for jobs
- Complete detailed takeoffs on materials, labor, and equipment
- Solicit vendor quotes for materials
- Send RFI’s to the owner or GC during the bid process for clarifications
- Identify potential issues and take proactive steps to circumvent obstacles
- Identify and prioritize value engineering opportunities
- 5-10 years of estimating successful large commercial, healthcare, residential, and industrial self-perform concrete projects
- Must possess the knowledge and field experience associated with cast in place concrete construction, concrete footings, and foundations. High-rise, tilt-up and parking structure project experience is desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for dealing with contractors, suppliers, purchasing, sales and others.
- Ability to read and interpret technical and legal documents.
- $100 – $150K+
- Outstanding healthcare package and 401K
- Paid vacation and holiday (3 weeks)
- Truck allowance